- Tickets will be sold at the Port Authority’s Ticket Booth, located just inside the entrance to the Ferry Terminal one (1) hour before departure times.
- Boarding of passengers will commence 30 minutes before all departures. Passengers must remain in the Ferry Terminal and await the boarding time.
- Cargo will be accepted two (2) hours before departure except when departure is at 8:00am. Please notify your suppliers.
- All unaccompanied cargo must have a “Delivery Order.”
- Every paying passenger is allowed two (2) free pieces of luggage. Freight will be collected on all other baggage.
In All other Ports
- Boarding in Union Island will commence 30 minutes before departure.
- Persons collecting cargo in ALL ports must remain on the wharf until passengers have disembarked. A crew member will then assist you with your packages which must be paid for on delivery.
- All other procedures remain the same.
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and Crew, the following measures must be adhered to with immediate effect.
- All passengers and anyone visiting the vessel MUST wear a mask.
- All passengers WILL have their temperature checked before entering the vessel.
- Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands at the stations provided upon entering the vessel.
- Passengers are asked to maintain a physical distance of three (3) to six (6) feet.
We look forward to your cooperation as we work together to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
We thank you for your patronage in the past and look forward to your continued support. As usual, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our email email@example.com, or the numbers listed below.
Office No: (784) 451-2192
Mobile No: (784) 493-7114 or (784) 493-7177.